FAQFAQ
   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
#1 In Identity Theft Protection

Your Maine Forum Forum Index -> Website Suggestions & Feedback

people war!!!!!!!!!!!
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Author    Thread
colbycoolage
Official Mainah

people war!!!!!!!!!!!

Well It's offical we haven't broken people on the site scince last year. I loked and we had 123 in december and not nearly that many on at the same time after that moment....

What's up with that people are you not telling your friends (and your enemys) about the site or are we loosing people all the fracking time. I think in the era of reruns of servivor and fear factor(FX networkevery friday) it's time to chipper do and get our fingers out and try to brake that record.

I think preposing a day and getting on and have at least 130 people on here at the same time would be easy. Wouldn't it be cool too if we made it where there were more people than the server could take. Just one day... comeon I'm for the fun and excitment.

To qoute robin hood (carey euews???)

"Are you with me ya or nay"

Post Wed 25 May, 2005 7:06 pm 
Leonard_Fan2005
Mosquito

Re: people war!!!!!!!!!!!

quote:
Originally posted by colbycoolage:
Well It's offical we haven't broken people on the site scince last year. I loked and we had 123 in december and not nearly that many on at the same time after that moment....

What's up with that people are you not telling your friends (and your enemys) about the site or are we loosing people all the fracking time. I think in the era of reruns of servivor and fear factor(FX networkevery friday) it's time to chipper do and get our fingers out and try to brake that record.

I think preposing a day and getting on and have at least 130 people on here at the same time would be easy. Wouldn't it be cool too if we made it where there were more people than the server could take. Just one day... comeon I'm for the fun and excitment.

To qoute robin hood (carey euews???)

"Are you with me ya or nay"

I was thinking about joining this forum a while back, I logged on and saw a bunch of posts that looked as if they were typed by 6th graders. (Yours I believe)

If you want to increase traffic to this site, stop posting like a 'tard.
Make a decent attempt at spelling, punctuation and grammar, you don't have to be perfect, -just don't telegraph stupidity. There's WAY too much of it around here already and nobody wants to be associated with morons.

Hope this helps!

Post Wed 25 May, 2005 11:30 pm 
Frostman
Wanna-be Mainah

Re: people war!!!!!!!!!!!

quote:
Originally posted by Leonard_Fan2005:

...looked as if they were typed by 6th graders. (Yours I believe)

...stop posting like a 'tard.

...-just don't telegraph stupidity.

...and nobody wants to be associated with morons.

So tell me again why the traffic is so low?

Could these be fine examples of why?

Post Fri 27 May, 2005 12:16 pm 
colbycoolage
Official Mainah

probably bet then again it's examples or your caring Mainer. THey acutaly look for other people to improve because they are to perfect to respond otherwise.

Then again these perfect spellers struggled in algerbra and history, failed Chem(if they took it) and were the low end of the debate club who only argued that pot should be legal so they would have somthing legal to do Smile

Post Fri 27 May, 2005 4:47 pm 
whynot
Official Mainah

Do not make fun of wanderer ...he won that pot debate when he lit up a blunt and passed it around to his teacher.

Plus if you hate foxnews and the factor so much stop trying to copy o'reilly all the time with Pithy..opine and what say you..yea or nay Rolling Eyes

Got it? Name and town..name and town.

Post Fri 27 May, 2005 6:56 pm 
colbycoolage
Official Mainah

Sniff Sniff yes why did they have to put Bill O'rilly on at *. It makes me miss good things like Idol and ALais and sniff Stargate SG1. I even missed the showing of Star wars II because there was a biogrophy spical on the guy. Sniff why lord have you cursed me with this burden...

Why not my dead ignorent fool... How can I prepare for your facts if I don't cheet and watch ahead of time. I mean after all I do tend to kick your ass in the display of facts. I think we are running even in the tally of insults though I do admit it's hard to tell because you post yours in the middle of mine!

Post Fri 27 May, 2005 9:19 pm 
Chuck
Official Mainah

Colby,

Why do you need more people? You have some great folks on right now and more is not always better.

I don't tell people about this forum because most people I know are not computer savvy. Then, there's the Thread Killers. These ignorant people like to be cute and not stick to the topic. You know who I mean. In fact, Colby, you are a good example of not addressng the subject of the topic yourself.

If you want more people Whynot start your own forum and see how many people you can get to participate. Oh!

Post Sat 28 May, 2005 6:02 am 
whynot
Official Mainah

quote the chuck up:

"I don't tell people about this forum because most people I know are not computer savvy."

That just about sums it up chucknuts....

Don't think i said anything about wanting more people..(you really need to read before you type or people will think you are not computer savvy either)
Stop pickin on poor Colby at least he tries to make sense.You gave up years ago.

Thread killers???You begged lennie to come back and now you turn on him..just what kind of a garden weasel are you chuck? Wink

Post Sat 28 May, 2005 7:04 am 
otherwise
Wanna-be Mainah

I've been watching this forum for the last 8 months and decided to register and post for the first time. The reason it took me so long is because there are a few people on here that I don't agree with. I know that if I post MY opinion that it will only lead to the same reply:

I'm a 'nitwit republicrat'
I'm a 'dummy'
I'm a '--------- fat head'
etc
etc
etc

Same crap over and over and over. I'm sure by the examples above you can tell who is my biggest deterrent. There is only one person who uses those lines like they are religion.

It's not that I'm afraid of being called a dummy or nitwit. I just don't want to be part of a group that allows these types of cry-babies to scream and name-call when someone takes the time to point out that their opinion isn't the only one or that they might be wrong.

Back to the shadows...

Post Sun 29 May, 2005 9:14 am 
RC
Mosquito

Otherwise hit the nail on the head IMO. Shocked

Post Tue 31 May, 2005 4:43 am 
The Founder
Forum Governor

quote:
Originally posted by otherwise:
It's not that I'm afraid of being called a dummy or nitwit. I just don't want to be part of a group that allows these types of cry-babies to scream and name-call when someone takes the time to point out that their opinion isn't the only one or that they might be wrong.

I've already started talking with some of the proplem posters on the forum. I don't believe we need to have name calling, insults and choice language.

quote:
Back to the shadows...

Give us another chance...

Post Tue 31 May, 2005 7:35 am 
colbycoolage
Official Mainah

quote:
I've been watching this forum for the last 8 months and decided to register and post for the first time. The reason it took me so long is because there are a few people on here that I don't agree with. I know that if I post MY opinion that it will only lead to the same reply:

I'm a 'nitwit republicrat'
I'm a 'dummy'
I'm a '--------- fat head'
etc
etc
etc

Same crap over and over and over. I'm sure by the examples above you can tell who is my biggest deterrent. There is only one person who uses those lines like they are religion.

Back to the shadows...

I would elect to tell you that your post does matter.
I would elect to tell you that sometimes I do fall into the top above, but only after being treated that way(I know it doesn't justify much)
I would elect to tell you that you don't have to agree with me just understand what I say(though I believe I am always right I recognize others will not)
And don't be afraid to be sporty in debates you strongly feel about (or just care about).

you do not have to be like me(no one is) and defend your beliefs just state them and be done.

Besides people do not have to post in the "People war", just be on at the same time. we can hit 150 (oops I hope) on at the same moment at the same second or hour or whatever. come on in six months we have not done better than 123. there's like over a million people in the State of Maine(over two million if you count the tourist) we should get at least 150 this summer. you don't have to post just be on here!

Post Tue 31 May, 2005 4:16 pm 
wanderer
Official Mainah

If it's on a weekday between 8 and 5 I'm down.

Damn whynot, how did you hear about that debate? Buttering up teach with some kind bud sure helped my grade out. Surprised

Post Wed 01 Jun, 2005 10:20 am 
whynot
Official Mainah

You got to do what works wanderer. He still said you are his favorite student. Wink

Post Wed 01 Jun, 2005 7:47 pm 
colbycoolage
Official Mainah

well founder the challange it to you to set a date and a number:P

(IE: or leave it to me)

Post Wed 01 Jun, 2005 8:31 pm 

Your Maine Forum Forum Index -> Website Suggestions & Feedback