FAQFAQ
   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
#1 In Identity Theft Protection

Your Maine Forum Forum Index -> Around The Water Cooler

Racism in America

Author    Thread
Vizzini
Lobstah

Racism in America

So can you believe that horrific story? You know the one on the news 24/7? You know the one... don't you? How could you miss it.. A young white couple, kidnapped, tortured and raped by four black Men and a black female? You know, the one that Al Sharpton is screaming about? The one that is being called a horrific hate crime by every group and network in this fair and color-blind society we live in? You couldn't have possibly missed this story right? I mean, everyone heard all about the black women's charge against those nasty rich white boys for weeks and weeks - everyone must have heard about this too... right?

Post Mon 21 May, 2007 1:00 pm 
tumbleweed
Official Mainah

Do you have a link to the story?

Post Mon 21 May, 2007 3:47 pm 
Vizzini
Lobstah

Just turn your TV on man, it's gotta be on the major news networks (at least 8 hours a day) and in every newspaper.

While his girlfriend watched, Christopher was raped in the anus and his penis was cut off. Then he was shot and burned.

Channon was repeatedly raped, apparently in every orifice - they poured bleach down her throat to destory the "DNA evidence". They cut her breast off before killing and dismembering her (after raping her for a few days).

Post Mon 21 May, 2007 4:38 pm 
tumbleweed
Official Mainah

Thanks for the link. Cool

Post Mon 21 May, 2007 5:36 pm 
Vizzini
Lobstah

"A Google News search of the names Channon Christian or Christopher Newsom would bring up few mainstream sources. Maybe you'll find a couple of blogs and local stories from Knoxville, but you won't find anything from Fox, CNN or MSNBC...

According to reports, his penis was then cut off before he was shot several times and set on fire, all while his girlfriend watched. His body was then dumped alongside train tracks. Christian was kept alive and gang-raped multiple times over a span of four days. Her breast was cut off while she was still alive and her kidnappers sprayed cleaning fluid into her mouth to cleanse it of DNA. Her body was then put into a garbage can."

http://media.www.diamondbackonline.com/media/storage/paper873/news/2007

Here is a linky poo, pinky pie.

Post Mon 21 May, 2007 8:07 pm 
tumbleweed
Official Mainah

Vizzini

Thank you for the link. 3rd time conquers.

I get the graphic aspects of it thank you.

I want to know the whole story, not just your version. I know what to expect in this discussion so I'm not going to search for a site to tell me what you're talking about.

Actually I was looking for some of the information found here LINK

I gather Al and Jesse aren't available for comment.These suspects are murders first, who happen to be black.What do you suggest be done?

Post Mon 21 May, 2007 10:58 pm 
Vizzini
Lobstah

Victims and suspects should be treated the same regardless of their color. If the races were reversed in this story do you really think it would be treated in the same way by the media? Do you really think we'd never hear about it? Do you really think they would so easily dismiss the possiblity that it was motivated by racial hatred?

Post Tue 22 May, 2007 4:56 am 
Chub Fisherman
Official Pissant

Holy #$**&......Is this legit? I read the story and the link......I can't believe this wasn't talked about. I guess I don't really want to believe it but it pisses me off.
Al Sharpton is running around asking for blood because IMuS can some women nappy headed whores and it gets a week of coverage. Unreal! This is the first I heard of it. I gotta check it out more.... Shocked

Post Tue 22 May, 2007 4:19 pm 
Vizzini
Lobstah

Exactly, who is the real racist?

Imus for using terms from rap music, or Al Sharpton apparently being more concerned with Imus than five blacks kidnapping, torturing and slaughtering a young white couple?

Post Wed 30 May, 2007 9:49 am 

Your Maine Forum Forum Index -> Around The Water Cooler