FAQFAQ
   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
#1 In Identity Theft Protection

Your Maine Forum Forum Index -> Around The Water Cooler -> Health Corner

Soy makes you gay
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next

Author    Thread
Jefferson Davis
From Away

Soy makes you gay

Soy is making kids 'gay'
Posted: December 12, 2006
1:00 a.m. Eastern

There's a slow poison out there that's severely damaging our children and threatening to tear apart our culture. The ironic part is, it's a "health food," one of our most popular...

I have nothing against an occasional soy snack. Soy is nutritious and contains lots of good things. Unfortunately, when you eat or drink a lot of soy stuff, you're also getting substantial quantities of estrogens.

Estrogens are female hormones. If you're a woman, you're flooding your system with a substance it can't handle in surplus. If you're a man, you're suppressing your masculinity and stimulating your "female side," physically and mentally...

Soy is feminizing, and commonly leads to a decrease in the size of the penis, sexual confusion and homosexuality. That's why most of the medical (not socio-spiritual) blame for today's rise in homosexuality must fall upon the rise in soy formula and other soy products. (Most babies are bottle-fed during some part of their infancy, and one-fourth of them are getting soy milk!)...

Post Sat 10 Feb, 2007 10:22 pm 
times
Lobstah

I've never drank soy milk... but this sounds absolutely idiotic!

Post Tue 20 Feb, 2007 10:04 am 
tumbleweed
Official Mainah

I've heard some tall one's but this has to hit the top 10. Laughing

Post Tue 20 Feb, 2007 7:07 pm 
Mile 53
From Away

WOW! Darn good thing I have never worn SOY UNDERWEAR!

Post Fri 23 Feb, 2007 2:06 pm 
tumbleweed
Official Mainah

No kiddin. I didn't know there was such a thing as soy underwear. Laughing Laughing

Post Fri 23 Feb, 2007 2:47 pm 
Mile 53
From Away

According to the source, soy underwear is very popular with homosexual men. I have thought it through and can only come up with one conclusion.

Do you suppose we will ever see it in the produce section at the local grocery store?

Post Sat 24 Feb, 2007 11:13 am 
Essyllt
Official Mainah

How is soy responsible for lesbians? I didnít see much of an explanation for that.

"Do you suppose we will ever see it in the produce section at the local grocery store? "

In a perfect world...

Post Tue 27 Feb, 2007 1:00 pm 
Mile 53
From Away

quote:
Originally posted by Essyllt:
How is soy responsible for lesbians? I didnít see much of an explanation for that.

The article I posted was focused primarily on male homosexuals. I could not find anything on soy undergarments for lesbians. Perhaps they are just not wearing any these days?

Post Tue 27 Feb, 2007 2:55 pm 
Vizzini
Lobstah

quote:
Originally posted by tumbleweed:
I've heard some tall one's but this has to hit the top 10. Laughing

Acutally, soy does contain high amounts of phyto-estrogens (natural substances that mimic the female hormone). Feeding an infant all soy formula should be considered child abuse - except very few parents know what they're doing.

Buddhist monks from far back have used soy to suppress their sex drives.

It isn't crazy at all to think that a diet high in soy could lead to changes in traits and behaviors linked to hormones.

Post Tue 20 Mar, 2007 10:56 am 
Mile 53
From Away

Sort of a soyogenic engineering thing?

Post Wed 04 Apr, 2007 6:20 pm 
tumbleweed
Official Mainah

Jim Rutz, the author of this article sounds homophobic and he doesn't have any scientific studies to back up his observation, unless it's the clinical study he quotes on rats. Laughing

Post Thu 05 Apr, 2007 6:38 am 
Vizzini
Lobstah

Just look up soy and phyto-estrogens. Another problem is estrogen in drinking water from birth control pills, and chemicals like atrazine which can dramatically effect hormone levels (toward the feminine).

"The estrogen shows up in water either through waste or through birth control pills flushed down toilets or sinks. Chemicals that mimic the effects of estrogen include atrazine, a herbicide washed off farmlands and into lakes and rivers."

Atrazine stimulates the enzyme aromatase, which induces the male hormone testosterone to become a form of the female hormone estrogen, and that feminizes fish, frogs and possibly other organisms."

http://detnews.com/2005/project/0508/14/Z04-275435.htm

Post Thu 05 Apr, 2007 10:13 am 
Vizzini
Lobstah

Another problem.

"A wealth of medical research has revealed that a chemical used to make hard, clear plastics called bisphenol A (BPA), such as those found in baby bottles, food-storage containers and the lining of soda cans, has reached epidemic proportions in America.

Research Findings: Scientists studying BPA have found that BPA imitates the sex hormone estradiol (estrogen).

There is growing evidence (among mice and rats) that low doses of BPA can cause:

v Hyperactivity

v Early puberty

v Increased fat formation

v Abnormal sexual behavior

v Disrupted reproductive cycles

v Structural damage to the brain

http://www.worldhealth.net/p/are-you-drinking-water-from-a-plastic-bottle-do-you-know-the-risks-2006-10-03.html

Post Thu 05 Apr, 2007 10:54 am 
PaulaJane
Moose

Birth Control

I don't think the issue is 'flushing' the BC pills down the toilet. It's more to do with urinating them down the toilet. A major problem creating 'female men' also is the statin drugs in our water systems. And that is from urinating, and not throwing them down the drain.

So, how do we get rid of the pharmaceutical companys? Lets make America a DRUG FREE AMERICA! I sure wished that advertisement would go in the minds of more and more people. Subliminaly, it should be all prescribed and OTC drugs..

Post Mon 30 Apr, 2007 5:27 am 
Vizzini
Lobstah

Re: Birth Control

quote:
Originally posted by PaulaJane:
I don't think the issue is 'flushing' the BC pills down the toilet. It's more to do with urinating them down the toilet. A major problem creating 'female men' also is the statin drugs in our water systems. And that is from urinating, and not throwing them down the drain.

True.

quote:
Originally posted by PaulaJane:

So, how do we get rid of the pharmaceutical companys?

Or... how do we get rid of women pissing hormones into the drinking water supply?

There was an episode of House recently where a single Father was getting testosterone shots and sweating out so much hormone that it was effecting his kids. Tiny problem compared to the estrogen and estrogen mimicking agents in our drinking water etc. It's too bad they didn't make the episode about the more prevelant problem.

Post Mon 30 Apr, 2007 12:58 pm 

Your Maine Forum Forum Index -> Around The Water Cooler -> Health Corner