FAQFAQ
   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
#1 In Identity Theft Protection

Your Maine Forum Forum Index -> The Marketplace - FREE Classifieds

Lose Weight Now, Ask Me How

Author    Thread
Herbalife
Wanna-be Mainah

Lose Weight Now, Ask Me How

If you've tried to lose weight before and failed, take heart. Herbalife's science-based ShapeWorks Program combines Cellular Nutrition and the power of protein so you can manage your hunger, maintain a healthy metabolism and feel energized as you lose those unwanted pounds. Visit: www.nicenutritionnowmall.com to discover the BEST weight-loss nutrition products money can buy, or call Christopher, Herbalife weight loss/nutrition coach & Local Independant Distributor, Toll Free at 1-888-241-8334.[/b] The only thing you have to lose is the weight!

Post Sat 18 Feb, 2006 1:46 am 
operaangel
Wanna-be Mainah

Does it work?

All I need is another failed weightloss experience. I will probably look into this stuff, but how do I know it's gonna work? Being that you're local, will you give free samples to locals you want to try it?...or do you say you're local to gain our trust? Sorry to grill you....but I've had one too many unsuccessful experiences.

Post Sat 18 Feb, 2006 10:51 am 
Herbalife
Wanna-be Mainah

Re: Does it work?

I can guarantee you that this is the best product money can buy or your money back, it's that simple. Regarding a free sample, I don't expect anyone to buy it cold off the shelf. Send me an email and I will set you up with a free Sample Pack. info@nicenutritionnow.com Thanx for the reply!

Post Sat 18 Feb, 2006 12:54 pm 
times
Lobstah

I've got to say that this conversation sounds real suspicious. The two of you joined the same day and you both have the same habbit of making keywords BOLD.

Post Sun 19 Feb, 2006 7:41 pm 
Herbalife
Wanna-be Mainah

You know what, I thought the same thing too. I have a few ads in other classified sites, and still haven't had a reply that fast. I love when girlfriends think they're being funny. She stood next to me and proofed it before I submitted it. I didn't find it very funny. Embarassed Good call and thanx for the reply. At least I know someone else has read it.

Post Mon 20 Feb, 2006 12:02 am 

Your Maine Forum Forum Index -> The Marketplace - FREE Classifieds