FAQFAQ
   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
#1 In Identity Theft Protection



Your Maine Forum Forum Index -> Politics

Did Someone Say .. "TEA PARTY" ?
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic
  Author    Thread
SPIDER
Official Mainah


Joined: 27 Mar 2006
Posts: 1328
Location: "The Worlds Most Famous Beach"


 Reply with quote  
Did Someone Say .. "TEA PARTY" ?

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

Rather than bring the whole topic/thread here you can go
Here to see it.

Comments are welcome here.

Thanks ...
__
'S'

_________________
.
.
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
- COMPLACENCY -

Post Sat 28 Aug, 2010 10:11 pm 
 View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
SPIDER
Official Mainah


Joined: 27 Mar 2006
Posts: 1328
Location: "The Worlds Most Famous Beach"


 Reply with quote  
Video Evidence Koch Brothers linked to The Tea Party

The billionaire Koch brothers have long claimed that they have no direct connection to the Tea Party.

Denying that their vast oil wealth is directly funding corporate front groups like Americans For Prosperity (AFP), the key organizers of the fake grassroots Tea Party movement.

David Koch told New York Magazine earlier this year,
"Iíve never been to a tea-party event.
No one representing the tea party has ever even approached me."

Rolling Eyes Right ...
__
'S'

_________________
.
.
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
- COMPLACENCY -

Post Fri 15 Oct, 2010 6:21 am 
 View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
SPIDER
Official Mainah


Joined: 27 Mar 2006
Posts: 1328
Location: "The Worlds Most Famous Beach"


 Reply with quote  



Yesterday,
The Tea Party Patriots were promoting
the below movie with these words.


~ Go See "I Want Your Money" Movie This Weekend ~
The movie "I Want Your Money" is out in 500 theaters this weekend.
If the theaters gross $2,500 each then the roll out
will be expanded to 2,000 theaters next weekend.
Please find a theater near you and see this movie tonight,
tomorrow, or Sunday!!!


~ Clic Pic ~

_________

:Smile
Sounds to me like the 'Patriots'
want YOUR money instead!
__
'S'

_________________
.
.
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
- COMPLACENCY -

Post Sat 16 Oct, 2010 12:28 am 
 View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
Leonard of Old Town
Official Mainah


Joined: 14 Jul 2006
Posts: 1093



 Reply with quote  

Again, it is important to realize that Obama, Koch, Bush, the Republicans, the Democrats, the Moslems, the Communists, and the Religious Right are all on the same side.

Until we realize this, nothing will change.

Post Mon 18 Oct, 2010 10:01 am 
 View user's profile Send private message
SPIDER
Official Mainah


Joined: 27 Mar 2006
Posts: 1328
Location: "The Worlds Most Famous Beach"


 Reply with quote  

quote:
Originally posted by Leonard of Old Town:
Again, it is important to realize that Obama, Koch, Bush, the Republicans, the Democrats, the Moslems, the Communists, and the Religious Right are all on the same side.

Until we realize this, nothing will change.


. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
And when one does finally realize the above Leonard .. THEN WHAT!
__
'S'

_________________
.
.
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
- COMPLACENCY -

Post Mon 18 Oct, 2010 10:26 pm 
 View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
Leonard of Old Town
Official Mainah


Joined: 14 Jul 2006
Posts: 1093



 Reply with quote  

Then we will begin to build a new civilization, where the human heart is more important than the dollar sign.

I don't mean a change in parties, or even a change in government, I mean a change in the system -- a total reformation greater than the Protestant Reformation.

But first we must chase the money changers out of the temple.

Post Tue 19 Oct, 2010 10:57 am 
 View user's profile Send private message
SPIDER
Official Mainah


Joined: 27 Mar 2006
Posts: 1328
Location: "The Worlds Most Famous Beach"


 Reply with quote  

Other than a violent civil/civic revolution how do you think that 'change of heart' (compassion) can be accomplished?

Don't you think that Obama is attempting this same change via a peaceful evolution?
I do ...

But 'the Party of NO' seems to want to block a peaceful evolution.
__
'S'



_________________
.
.
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
- COMPLACENCY -

Post Tue 19 Oct, 2010 10:25 pm 
 View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
Leonard of Old Town
Official Mainah


Joined: 14 Jul 2006
Posts: 1093



 Reply with quote  

Cultural and economic forces will cause America to fragment. At that point, we may have an opportunity to form our own government.

There is no revolutionary force in America outside the Left.

They are pushing for revolution by flooding the country with Third Worlders.

There is no organized revolutionary force on the Right, The claim of the Tea Party to be a revolutionary force is ludicrous.

With Sarah Palin, O'Donnell, Michelle Bachman, and Sharon Angle, it is more of a tea party for old ladies, than a Tea Party which defies the government by dumping their product in the harbor.

Nevertheless, the Neo-Cons fear the Tea Party like all get out, since they realize it could be the nucleus of a real revolution.

As matters now stand, they will elect Mitt Romney, nothing will change, matters will deteriorate, paving the path to real revolution on either the Right or Left.

At this point, the Right must remain peaceful, and organize, organize, organize.

Post Wed 20 Oct, 2010 2:22 pm 
 View user's profile Send private message
SPIDER
Official Mainah


Joined: 27 Mar 2006
Posts: 1328
Location: "The Worlds Most Famous Beach"


 Reply with quote  

>> Cultural and economic forces will cause America to fragment. At that point, we may have an opportunity to form our own government. <<

.. Fragmentation will only lead to more chaos within the USA and loss of world stability.

>> There is no revolutionary force in America outside the Left. <<

.. Currently, Obama seeks revolutionary change via bi-partisan evolution.
Why can't both parties agree on single objectives?

>> They are pushing for revolution by flooding the country with Third Worlders. <<

.. I don't understand what you mean by "flooding the country with Third Worlders."
Please explain ...

>> There is no organized revolutionary force on the Right, The claim of the Tea Party to be a revolutionary force is ludicrous. <<

.. I think it remains to be seen what results the Tea Party produces.

>> With Sarah Palin, O'Donnell, Michelle Bachman, and Sharon Angle, it is more of a tea party for old ladies, than a Tea Party which defies the government by dumping their product in the harbor. <<

.. They will be responsible for soliciting the ignorant and disgruntled voters - not just 'old ladies'.

>> Nevertheless, the Neo-Cons fear the Tea Party like all get out, since they realize it could be the nucleus of a real revolution. <<

.. That depends on what and who you consider to be 'the neo-cons' doesn't it?

>> As matters now stand, they will elect Mitt Romney, nothing will change, matters will deteriorate, paving the path to real revolution on either the Right or Left. <<

.. Elect Mitt Romney???
.. Now that's laughable .. he wears 'magic underwear' ... Mr. Green

>> At this point, the Right must remain peaceful, and organize, organize, organize. <<

.. I think the right needs to get their act/s together first and then organize.
__
'S'


What do you think of the message in this music VIDEO?

Cool It's titled .. "Waiting for the End".
I wanted to put it in my sig line
but for some reason I can't.
Sad

_________________
.
.
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
- COMPLACENCY -

Post Thu 21 Oct, 2010 11:21 am 
 View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
SPIDER
Official Mainah


Joined: 27 Mar 2006
Posts: 1328
Location: "The Worlds Most Famous Beach"


 Reply with quote  

.
. . . . . . . . . . . .


Too rich for the Tea Party?
Try the Tea-and-Crumpets Party!



____________
__
'S'

_________________
.
.
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
- COMPLACENCY -

Post Sat 23 Oct, 2010 3:01 pm 
 View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
Leonard of Old Town
Official Mainah


Joined: 14 Jul 2006
Posts: 1093



 Reply with quote  

Ha, ha...very good!

The biggest backer is the oil billionaire David Koch.

Now for the bad news: the Tea Party is doomed to fail, but it will become the nucleus of a truly nationalist movement.

That is what "they" are really afraid of. "They" see it first and foremost as a populist movement.

All it will take is for a lightbulb to go on over their heads, that the Mexicans, Moslems, and Haitians flooding our shores -- and yes,the Neo-Cons who are inveterate Marxists -- don't really care that much about our traditions or our Constitution.

Once the average man in the street wakes up to the fact that none of this happened by accident -- the looting by Madoff and Barney Frank, the degradation of morals by the media, the poisoning of our nation through egalitarianism and crypto-Bolshevism -- then what happens?

Post Mon 25 Oct, 2010 4:04 pm 
 View user's profile Send private message
SPIDER
Official Mainah


Joined: 27 Mar 2006
Posts: 1328
Location: "The Worlds Most Famous Beach"


 Reply with quote  

quote:
Originally posted by Leonard of Old Town:
Ha, ha...very good!

The biggest backer is the oil billionaire David Koch.

Now for the bad news: the Tea Party is doomed to fail, but it will become the nucleus of a truly nationalist movement.

That is what "they" are really afraid of. "They" see it first and foremost as a populist movement.

All it will take is for a lightbulb to go on over their heads, that the Mexicans, Moslems, and Haitians flooding our shores -- and yes,the Neo-Cons who are inveterate Marxists -- don't really care that much about our traditions or our Constitution.

Once the average man in the street wakes up to the fact that none of this happened by accident -- the looting by Madoff and Barney Frank, the degradation of morals by the media, the poisoning of our nation through egalitarianism and crypto-Bolshevism -- then what happens?


How come you know so much about this stuff Leonard???
__
'S'

_________________
.
.
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
- COMPLACENCY -

Post Mon 25 Oct, 2010 4:19 pm 
 View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
SPIDER
Official Mainah


Joined: 27 Mar 2006
Posts: 1328
Location: "The Worlds Most Famous Beach"


 Reply with quote  

quote:
Originally posted by Leonard of Old Town:
Ha, ha...very good!

The biggest backer is the oil billionaire David Koch.

Now for the bad news: the Tea Party is doomed to fail, but it will become the nucleus of a truly nationalist movement.

That is what "they" are really afraid of. "They" see it first and foremost as a populist movement.

All it will take is for a lightbulb to go on over their heads, that the Mexicans, Moslems, and Haitians flooding our shores -- and yes,the Neo-Cons who are inveterate Marxists -- don't really care that much about our traditions or our Constitution.

Once the average man in the street wakes up to the fact that none of this happened by accident -- the looting by Madoff and Barney Frank, the degradation of morals by the media, the poisoning of our nation through egalitarianism and crypto-Bolshevism -- then what happens?


How come you know so much about this stuff Leonard???
__
'S'

_________________
.
.
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
- COMPLACENCY -

Post Mon 25 Oct, 2010 4:22 pm 
 View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
Watchman
Wanna-be Mainah


Joined: 23 Oct 2010
Posts: 10
Location: NW N.C.


 Reply with quote  
The TEA Party

Its just another spoke of the Republican wheel. I went to one here in NW N.C. Oct. 16th and got accosted by a Tea Partyite, threatened and invited to leave by the head Teabag. All because I dared to have a 9/11 poster in my windshield. Its a waste of time, money and energy and a way to deflect any idea of a real 3rd Party or free/independent thought. Besides it don't matter which lettered traitor gets elected both the R and D are the problem not the solution!

Post Mon 25 Oct, 2010 5:18 pm 
 View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
SPIDER
Official Mainah


Joined: 27 Mar 2006
Posts: 1328
Location: "The Worlds Most Famous Beach"


 Reply with quote  
Re: The TEA Party

quote:
Originally posted by Watchman:
Its just another spoke of the Republican wheel.

I went to one here in NW N.C. Oct. 16th and got accosted by a Tea Partyite, threatened and invited to leave by the head Teabag.
All because I dared to have a 9/11 poster in my windshield.


Its a waste of time, money and energy and a way to deflect any idea of a real 3rd Party or free/independent thought. Besides it don't matter which lettered traitor gets elected both the R and D are the problem not the solution!

Cool You're not alone Watchman ...
__
'S'


October 26, 2010
By: E. Gray


WHEN THE TEA PARTY ATTACKS!

See our Tea Party Future! VIDEO

Several big, tough Tea Party men attack one lone woman protesting Paul Randís debate appearance.

First, it takes three to four of these heroes to wrestle her to the ground,
and than while being held by several of these Tea Party pussies,
one of the real macho tough guys stomps on her head.


WAKE UP AMERICA!
DON'T EMPOWER THE TEA PARTY
OR THIS WILL BE YOUR FUTURE!

_________________
.
.
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
- COMPLACENCY -


Last edited by SPIDER on Tue 26 Oct, 2010 5:06 pm; edited 3 times in total

Post Tue 26 Oct, 2010 11:55 am 
 View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
  Display posts from previous:      

Your Maine Forum Forum Index -> Politics



Forum Jump:
Jump to:  

Post new topic   Reply to topic
Page 1 of 6

Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Forum Rules:
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
You can attach files in this forum
You can download files in this forum

 

Last Thread | Next Thread  >
Powered by phpBB: © 2001 phpBB Group