FAQFAQ
   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
#1 In Identity Theft Protection

Your Maine Forum Forum Index -> Politics

Did Someone Say .. "TEA PARTY" ?
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Author    Thread
Leonard of Old Town
Official Mainah

Very clever cartoons --

But who has the ear of the Tea Party movement?

Ah yes, the billionaire Neo-Con David Koch, and ultimately Wall Street.

I can hardly wait for the true Nationalist movement to arrive!

What a day that will be! The Golden Dawn, like nothing the world has ever seen (almost)!

The day when the men of the West stop apologizing for who they are and build a civilization that lives up to their true potential.

But first, repair the moral decay which is the Republicans and Democrats, Neo-Cons, Wall Street swindlers, Media Moguls -- all the closet Marxists and Crypto-Bolsheviks.

Post Tue 09 Nov, 2010 6:35 pm 
SPIDER
Official Mainah

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

Maine Tea Party:
CRITICAL ISSUE IN MAINE

Posted by Pete the Carpenter
November 26, 2010 | in Calls to Action

Many folks are not aware of what happened to our constitutional right to citizens initiative in the last legislative session.

Some who are receiving this are aware and may find parts of this e-mail redundant.
I'll apologize to those of you whose patience I may be trying.

I am compelled to continue banging this drum as the assault that was perpetrated upon our right to self-govern must be corrected and this is time sensitive.

I put together the pieces below to attempt to illustrate what happened: the hypocrisy I just can't stand, the corruption that makes me sick, some supportive details to communicate where I am personally coming from, a couple of links to supporting facts, how what happened will directly effect many of our fellow citizens 5 weeks from now and an Action Item Invitation.

It has been awhile since I have sent out such a long and detailed e-mail and I hope you take the time to read through and consider the content with deep seriousness.

This concerns the citizens initiated medical marijuana law passed in November 2009.

This marijuana topic is one of the more contentious ones.

Folks have been given such limited information and much of the information they have been given has been created by the very government and corporations that control our drugs, energy and food.

There are so many areas inside of this issue from an early history of corporatism in the United States, to facts about the plant itself, to the philosophy of natural rights, individual liberty and personal responsibility.

I will do my level best to communicate the more salient points.

One issue that concerns me deeply regarding Maine's marijuana law is that folks who pride themselves on being defenders of our constitutions and defenders of individual liberty knee jerk against these causes when it concerns … shhh...marijuana.

This is one of the biggest hypocrisies in society and it is all do to more then 100 years of propaganda that included our government's complicity with DuPont and the Hearst Family's interests in cotton and petro-chemicals.

Our government's Office of Strategic Service (OSS) which evolved into the CIA had Harry Anslinger begin the spinning of yarns for the public here in the United States, when he returned from over a decade abroad engaged in a similar agenda, and included tactics of bribing and threatening American Medical Association members.

There is a long detailed treasonous history here that I won't completely go into because it diverts the attention away from what I feel is a more pressing issue within the marijuana topic specific to Maine.

I will though recommend a book that has the history detailed in depth with half the book devoted to copies of newspaper clippings, congressional testimonies and other historical documents that are irrefutable: "The Emperor Wears No Clothes".

Neutral My Personal Background and Interest ...

I did not know any of the history until this last year, however, because half of my life has been spent using G-d's green earth to naturally treat my own ailments and raising my children up using everything from garlic to more well-known herbs like echinacea to chinese roots and mushrooms I have an acceptance of natural remedies and an experience of success with them.

The combination of my personal experience along with an intense passion for individual liberty and personal responsibility, I do not have the same knee jerk reactions to marijuana that some have, even having been subjected to the propaganda before learning of the history.

My husband has degenerative disc disease, arthritis of the spine and herniated discs. He was severely injured on the sub in the Navy which resulted in surgery on his spine and a regimen of pharmaceuticals. The VA to this day only offers him anti-depressants to treat his pain because, in his doctor's words, "we cannot fix your pain, but living in pain makes you depressed".

At what point is he old enough to decide how to treat himself?

There is a clear question of ethics here.

Continue Reading ...
_____
__
'S'

- COMPLACENCY -

Post Mon 06 Dec, 2010 3:48 am 
Leonard of Old Town
Official Mainah

This is exactly what I have been saying.

Scratch the surface of the Tea Party movement, and you find a liberal.

Tthey have thrown in with the GOP.

THEY ARE A NOW PRO-GOVERNMENT FORCE DESIGNED TO DECEIVE THE PEOPLE.

The driving force behind the movement is libertarianism, egalitarianism -- the doctrines of the French Revolution. E PLURIBUS UNUM multiculturalism, drug use, etc. WONDERFUL!

We need a NATIONALIST movement to save this country,

Post Mon 06 Dec, 2010 6:12 am 
SPIDER
Official Mainah

quote:
Originally posted by Leonard of Old Town:
This is exactly what I have been saying.

Scratch the surface of the Tea Party movement, and you find a liberal.

Tthey have thrown in with the GOP.

THEY ARE A NOW PRO-GOVERNMENT FORCE DESIGNED TO DECEIVE THE PEOPLE.

The driving force behind the movement is libertarianism, egalitarianism -- the doctrines of the French Revolution. E PLURIBUS UNUM multiculturalism, drug use, etc. WONDERFUL!

We need a NATIONALIST movement to save this country,

Mr. Green HAH ..
Do you even know what 'The Nationalist Movement' is Leonard?

Nationalist Movement
. From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
. For nationalist movements in general,
.. see Nationalism

The Nationalist Movement is a Mississippi-based, white supremacist organization that advocates what it calls a "pro-majority" position.

It has been called white supremacist by the Associated Press and Anti-Defamation League, among others.[1][2]

Its leader was Richard Barrett and its Secretary is Barry Hackney.

Its activities include its Warrior-Training Camp, Unixandria Library, Crosstar website, Prisoner Pen-Pal Club, All The Way newspaper, Free-Tip news-service, Crosstar Forum, Airlink television-studios and Nationalist Legal-Defense Fund

The symbol of the movement is
The Crosstar
(sorta like your 'Cross') Wink

Movement uses a variation of the Hungarian Arrow Cross,
called The Nationalist Crosstar, as its logo.

________
beating a dead horse

puker You can be sure they are tied in with the League of the South! (LOS) pukel

-> List of White Nationalist Organizations

__
'S'

- COMPLACENCY -

Post Mon 06 Dec, 2010 8:41 pm 
Leonard of Old Town
Official Mainah

Nice flag, but there are all kinds of nationalists now.

Not all are Southerners.

It's interesting that they use the Arrow Cross design of the Hungarian nationalists.

The Hungarian nationalists were a response to the rule of the Communist dictator of Hungary, Bela Kun.

Bela Kun was a Neo-con/Marxist whose followers were the first to burn people alive in ovens. Nuns were burnt alive in ovens by the Communists in Hungary in the 20s.

In Spain, the Communists hanged a priest in a butcher shop. You can imagine what they did to his body.

Of course, the Neo-con-controlled media portrays the nationalists as ogres, when in fact, they were merely preventing Christians from being murdered by the Reds.

It's all a lie really, like everything else in Amerikenya.

You prove you're a good American by turning your country over to foreigners.

Post Tue 07 Dec, 2010 6:25 am 
SPIDER
Official Mainah

Rolling Eyes
Sooo ...

Exactly what Nationalist Group do you keep talking about
... that are going to save the USA?

Confused BTW: Did you ever receive my private message's sent to you?
__
'S'

- COMPLACENCY -

Post Tue 07 Dec, 2010 6:43 am 
Leonard of Old Town
Official Mainah

The Nationalist movement hasn't coalesced yet.

It will rise out of the ashes of the failed Tea Party movement.

I will check for your private messages.

Post Tue 07 Dec, 2010 2:32 pm 
SPIDER
Official Mainah

'Ignorance is Bliss'

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

The Tea Party – A Distorted Revolution
By: Paul J. Balles * | Sabbah Report | www.sabbah.biz

If the Tea Party rally in America represented a sane, honest, non-violent revolution, it could make a lot of sense as a populist movement.

Unfortunately, it’s been spearheaded by a psycho and supported by what some have labelled “wing nuts” – a current brand name for crazies and the brainless.

The name “ Tea Party” alludes to the Boston Tea Party, a 1773 incident when American colonists destroyed British tea rather than pay what they considered a tax that violated their right to “No Taxation without Representation.”

About the current Tea-Partiers, pollster Scott Rasmussen says, “They think federal spending, deficits and taxes are too high, and they think no one in Washington is listening to them, and that latter point is really important.”

Expressed concerns by Tea Party supporters have included cutting the size of government, lowering taxes, reducing wasteful spending, the national debt and federal budget deficit, and adherence to an “originalist” interpretation of the United States Constitution.

Headlining an article by Matt Taibbi, Alternet writes “By rallying behind dingbats and morons like Palin and Michele Bachmann, the Tea Party has made anti-intellectualism its rallying cry.

Taibbi writes, “…movements like the Tea Party more than anything else reflect a widespread longing for simpler times and simple solutions.” Unfortunately, as he also points out, we’re living in an extremely complex world where there are no simple solutions.

An honest populist movement could find many things wrong with the way things go in American politics, but they won’t with some of the brainless ideas reflected in the signs they carry.

There’s nothing honest in the palaver mouthed by the self-appointed titular organizer of the movement, Glenn Beck at Fox News.

Most of the expressed concerns by those identified with the movement are related to domestic politics. An honest populist movement would incorporate foreign affairs.

Unfortunately the reality that was the basis of the original Boston Tea Party has been forgotten in the latter-day protests.

In the original rallies, America was accused of being the sycophant to the British king. The refusal to pay any more to the British monarch provided the impetus for the American Revolution.

If American patriots looked closely today at its sycophantic behaviour, they would absolutely refuse any further activity as lackey, minion, parasite or puppet to Israel.

Who were Americans paying homage to when they refused to stop Israel bombing Lebanon’s civilian infrastructure and civilian neighbourhoods?

American taxpayers were paying for the military hardware as they have as a regular lackey to Israel’s slaughtering campaigns like the carnage in Gaza.

Paul Craig Roberts described how “Nothing has been spared. Not the hospitals, the university, nor the children.” Thank you, American taxpayers.

Where were the Tea Partiers when Lebanon and Gaza were being destroyed with US taxpayer money?

If you supported the carnage of Lebanese and Palestinians, be honest and admit that taxes for Israel are more important than the unemployed in America.

Those who have followed real truth-seekers now know that the Iraq war, costing millions of Iraqi lives and thousands of American casualties along with trillions of taxpayer dollars was based on Israeli deception.

False intelligence and propaganda from Israel cost American taxpayers a fortune. The only beneficiary? Israel.

Why haven’t Bush and Cheney and their Israeli neocons been brought to trial for war crimes?

Aren’t Obama, his administration and Congress equally minions of Israel?
If not, why pay taxes without representation?

Would you prefer to fight against taxes for wealthy Americans, sacrificing the unemployed, mortgage holders, home foreclosures from a crooked banking system, health care, education?

Shame!

* Paul J. Balles is a retired American university professor and freelance writer
who has lived in the Middle East for many years.

_________
__
'S'

- COMPLACENCY -

Post Wed 29 Dec, 2010 6:06 am 
Leonard of Old Town
Official Mainah

Who taught Americans to torture?

Wasn't this always forbidden by the American military?

Why do we now have the sadism of "24 Hours" and "Inglorious Basterds?"

This fellow is courageous enough to speak up.

America was once loved around the world, now we are hated.

It's time we all did the same, unless we want to live in their demonic society (Hollywood, the scanners at the airports, the frisking of innocent Americans while the real culprits go scot-free.)

Also, look up "torture" and "Nuremberg" on Youtube.

The worst torturers of WWII were our "allies" the Soviets. (See "Stalin's Secret Police" on Youtube.)

If you don't want it to happen here, now is the time to speak out.

Be courageous and bold, and tell everyone exactly who is running this country, and running it into the ground.

Incidentally, Julian Assange was a member of a Nordic, Lebensborn type cult who believed that history would end in a struggle between the Sons of Light and the Children of Darkness.

http://www.henrymakow.com/stranger_than_fiction_life_of.html

I guess his life proves this point.

Post Wed 29 Dec, 2010 9:09 am 
SPIDER
Official Mainah

Cool Thanks for the most informative link Leonard.
I wasn't sure as to what Family you were talking about before.
I'm going to move it over to the 'WIKILEAKS' topic.

When dubya invaded Iraq he opened up a Pandora's Box!

Things just haven't been the same in the USA since then.

Confused What 'point being proved' are you talking about?
__
'S'

- COMPLACENCY -

Post Wed 29 Dec, 2010 7:28 pm 
Leonard of Old Town
Official Mainah

Assange's upbringing as a Teutonic prepared him to fight the Children of Darkness, the "Neo-Cons."

The theory states there will be a final battle between the two forces, and his life seems to prove that point.

Post Thu 30 Dec, 2010 9:20 am 
SPIDER
Official Mainah

quote:
Assange's upbringing as a Teutonic prepared him to fight the Children of Darkness, the "Neo-Cons."

The theory states there will be a final battle between the two forces, and his life seems to prove that point.

Cool Ohhh .. OK.

Wink We talked about the 'Children of Darkness' in another thread.
__
'S'

- COMPLACENCY -

Post Fri 31 Dec, 2010 2:34 pm 
SPIDER
Official Mainah

. . . . alien

- COMPLACENCY -

Post Mon 03 Jan, 2011 6:20 pm 
Leonard of Old Town
Official Mainah

Oh, man...

The Republicrat Party is vile.

I see the song "Uprising" by Muse has more than 22 million hits on Youtube.

What is the "uprising" and who are "they" he sings about?

Post Tue 04 Jan, 2011 6:32 pm 
SPIDER
Official Mainah

quote:

Oh, man...
The Republicrat Party is vile.

I see the song "Uprising" by Muse has more than 22 million hits on Youtube.

What is the "uprising" and who are "they" he sings about?

. . . . . . . . . . . . . .
Beats me Leonard ...
Why does Lady Gaga's song "PAPARAZZI' have 47+ million hits?

[clic: Lady Gaga - Muse pic]

__
'S'

- COMPLACENCY -

Post Thu 06 Jan, 2011 4:42 am 

Your Maine Forum Forum Index -> Politics