FAQFAQ
   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
#1 In Identity Theft Protection

Your Maine Forum Forum Index -> Around The Water Cooler

We must use a Spiritual Solution not Religious/Politica

Author    Thread
Haley
Mosquito

We must use a Spiritual Solution not Religious/Politica

Global consumption

The greed of a few has placed the future of the planet in jeopardy. Global consumption of goods and services, disproportionately by the world's wealthiest 20 per cent, topped $US 24 trillion in 1998, twice the figure for 1975. The UN Human Development Report concludes that the "runaway growth in consumption is placing unprecedented pressure on the environment." This report and others cite the destruction of the world's forests; depletion of the world's fisheries and fresh water supplies; pollution of air and water; depletion of the world's top soil; desertification; species extinction; a dramatic increase in fossil fuel burning and resulting global warming trends. The list of growing environmental problems is nearly endless.

Some of the earth's life support systems are already nearing the "point of no return," says Worldwatch's Brian Halwell. "We cannot sustain this level of consumption forever."

Let the solution originate from Maine.

I don't know how we have solved global consumption right here in Maine, I only know that we have and I am fulfilled and grateful.

Haley

Post Sun 26 Jul, 2009 5:38 am 
vermin munster
From Away

Re: We must use a Spiritual Solution not Religious/Politica

quote:
Originally posted by Haley:
Global consumption

Let the solution originate from Maine.

I don't know how we have solved global consumption right here in Maine, I only know that we have and I am fulfilled and grateful.

Haley

I think we can all agree with Haley. Here's the url for the SHARE website: http://www.vivarchive.org.uk/

Post Sun 26 Jul, 2009 10:37 pm 
Haley
Mosquito

Vermin Munster, You response is better than none at all, I guess. But actually, vermin Munster, the SHARE that I speak of does not mean to Share the works of the artist that you gave the Link to.

The kind of SHARE I write about is like what Maitreya talks about, i.e., we are all one who dwells on this planet. There are millions of people starving, some to death, while others are taking in billions and billions of dollars and building things like what Donald Trump builds---pricey toys for more billionaires and multi millionaires, or even guys that make money off the stock market buying and selling paper certificates.

This SHARE I write about has to do with the Age of Aquarius, or more aptly called The Brotherhood of Man where we are our brothers keeper.

I believe that it all starts in Maine and spreads around the earth. It is something that is in progress as we speak.

But, thanks anyway for your reply. Like I said, it is better than none at all.

Post Mon 27 Jul, 2009 5:49 am 
Haley
Mosquito

I don'tknow how it is that Maine is NOW the center of good things to happen which affects the whole USA, I only know now that Maine is, and I am fulfilled and grateful.

Post Tue 28 Jul, 2009 8:08 am 
PaulaJane
Moose

Hmm, Consumption.. Were we the consumed? Or were we the consumer? Who got the benefit of the consumption?

Post Tue 28 Jul, 2009 9:56 am 
Haley
Mosquito

Take a look around, Paula, and notice how the forests are being consumed; the rain forests, the water ways are being consumed; the soil is being consumed.

But, all that is about to CHANGE and it is changing Now. There are what some people call a paradigm shift in consciousness which means that the consciousness of all beings is in the process of CHANGE. So, what is CHANGE. Change is a SWITCHWORD that relates to getting rid of pain.

Why would a person CHANGE if it were not to rid one of some degree of pain? Can you see the pain in the very air some people have to breathe? I mean, sometimes you can't walk down a street without inhaling someone's cigarette smoke, or the exhaust of some 18 wheeler.

In others words we are the consumed and the consumer.

Post Wed 29 Jul, 2009 8:31 am 
Haley
Mosquito

I don't know how my messages on this forum attract good responders, I only know that they do now and I am fulfilled.

This topic is quite important because it gives a thumbnail idea of lies ahead for all humanity on earth and even into outside of the earth's gravity field.

Post Thu 30 Jul, 2009 5:33 am 
vermin munster
From Away

sorry, Haley

Embarassed Sorry, Haley, I thought you were referring to Vivian Stanshall's great legacy of words and music. Abject apologies, etc. etc. etc. dot, dot, dot

Post Fri 31 Jul, 2009 10:06 am 
Haley
Mosquito

Virmin Munster, you are such a good person. How can anyone not like you"

Also, thank you for giving another profile site of someone who uses SHARE as an appeal.

My SHARE comes from Maitreya whom so many refer to as the Anti Christ. How go sch of them.

Post Fri 31 Jul, 2009 5:43 pm 
vermin munster
From Away

My Share

My SHARE is dedicated to Vivian Stanshall, who many also believed was the anti-Christ. (We all know the real anti-Christ is Geraldo Rivera Wink )
Viv was one of the great British eccentrics of all time. He was one of the leaders of The Bonzo Dog Doo Dah Band, and a great wit, gifted artist, amazing singer, etc. etc. etc. dot dot dot. He died in 1995 when he got drunk, lit a roll-up cigarette, set his beard on fire and was asphyxiated by the fumes. If that weren't such a painful way to die, I bet he'd laugh about it.
You are a good person, too, Haley. It comes across very clearly in the way you keep trying to start conversations on different topics that interest you.
Don't give up. Very Happy

Post Fri 31 Jul, 2009 10:45 pm 
vermin munster
From Away

My Share

My SHARE is dedicated to Vivian Stanshall, who many also believed was the anti-Christ. (We all know the real anti-Christ is Geraldo Rivera Wink )
Viv was one of the great British eccentrics of all time. He was one of the leaders of The Bonzo Dog Doo Dah Band, and a great wit, gifted artist, amazing singer, etc. etc. etc. dot dot dot. He died in 1995 when he got drunk, lit a roll-up cigarette, set his beard on fire and was asphyxiated by the fumes. If that weren't such a painful way to die, I bet he'd laugh about it.
You are a good person, too, Haley. It comes across very clearly in the way you keep trying to start conversations on different topics that interest you.
Don't give up. Very Happy

Post Fri 31 Jul, 2009 10:46 pm 
Haley
Mosquito

Thank you, Vermin Munster. I really appreciate your kind words and of course the info about Vivian. What a way to go. Still, we all came here for experience of one thing or another, and he chose to set his beard on fire. Man, he must have been a super courageous guy.

Blessing to him and to you too, Vermin.

SHARE truth, love, joy, Haley

Post Sat 01 Aug, 2009 8:55 am 
PaulaJane
Moose

Back in the old days, there was a couple created (a man and a woman), their God said to them, "Multiply and fill the Earth". I'm pretty sure that God did not make the Earth too small that it couldn't handle the population that was to become. Therefore, I'm pretty sure also that he wasn't concerned with them consuming too much either? That was said in the first book.
In the last book, it was said that "all those destroying the Earth would receive the plagues." Now, I don't remember what the plagues were that were mentioned, but there were many of them.
Oh, and also in the first book, it was said that he made the Earth to totter forever. So, I can only assume that he has it under control???

Post Sat 01 Aug, 2009 8:29 pm 
Haley
Mosquito

Yea, the Earth has been around for some time now. Did you know, Paula, that the Earth is a living entity? It has a soul, a consciousness and everything?

Humans think that they can destroy the Earth with their bombs. All they can destroy is the own kind. It is like they are committing suicide. But, I am a firm believer that humans are like cockroaches in a way, i.e., you can't kill 'em all. If you could cockroaches would be on the endangered specie list.

Post Sun 02 Aug, 2009 6:36 am 

Your Maine Forum Forum Index -> Around The Water Cooler