FAQFAQ
   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
#1 In Identity Theft Protection

Your Maine Forum Forum Index -> Around The Water Cooler

The Law of Attraction/The Secret

Author    Thread
Haley
Mosquito

The Law of Attraction/The Secret

I wonder if anyone in Maine on the Voice of Maine Forums have had any experience with the Law of Attraction?

The LoA has been around for a number of years now. A girl by the name of Rhonda Byrne produced a movie and had a stellar list of high profile people who advanced LoA---people like Bob Proctor and Abraham.

Do you use the LoA in your life consciously? I say consciously since the LoA works even if a person is unaware that it is working.

There are a number of books out there on the subject too. So, I hope that some people here would like to discuss how LOA has worked in their lives and the lives of their family.

Thank you so much,

Post Wed 15 Jul, 2009 5:43 am 
battlefield_angel
From Away

Well, I can say that many years ago, I had a boyfriend and was babysitting for him. My sister came to the house, they stared at one another, and I didn't have a boyfriend anymore. hahaaha I guess that would be the law of attraction eh? Laughing

Post Thu 16 Jul, 2009 11:44 pm 
 View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Haley
Mosquito

Angel, you got it. That is the Law of Attraction at work. Is that your only conscious experience of the LoA? Have you ever been to WalMart Book Section? They sold the book there if you ever get interested. Or, I think it is available at the Library.

Post Fri 17 Jul, 2009 9:10 am 
PaulaJane
Moose

If a book isn't 150% magnifide, I am unable to read it. I did purchase some audible books online the other night, and of course, even being deaf I am able to listen to them. There is one catch though... I have to be alone in order to listen to them so as not to disturb my master. He needs to watch tv almost 18/7, and my volume disturbs him.

Post Sat 18 Jul, 2009 7:54 pm 
Haley
Mosquito

Well since you have a vision issue and also hearing you at least have your computer. If you care to, do a search on Goggle and type in The Secret and see what happens.

Can you watch videos on YouTube? If you can, type in the search area The Secret. In other words, you won't have to have a book. There are on line books too about the law of attraction and you can read them on your computer.

I hope you have a good fast connection. I just got Fairpoint 3.0. I can watch YouTube videos without the thing stalling all the time.

By the way, you can search out iespell and that program is a free spell checker. I am using it right now. It's great!

Post Sun 19 Jul, 2009 6:11 am 
PaulaJane
Moose

Fairpoint 3.0????? What are you talking about Haley??? I have fairpoint dsl, but what is the 3.0?

Post Sun 19 Jul, 2009 10:54 pm 
Haley
Mosquito

Good day, Paula. DSL has several configurations as far as speed goes. There is the, I think it is 724, and then there's the 3.0, and then the 7.0 speed ranges. Of course the 7.0 is really, really fast downloads.

When I first got connected with Fairpoint we ordered the 3.0 and when they connected here at first it worked really fine but when I watched YouTube videos it stalled and did what they call Buffering. Well, that was not good so we called them and they did a speed check and discovered that I had the 724 so they corrected it and I got the 3.0.

You can do a speedcheck too at www.speednet.com

If you want to watch videos this is good, but of course 7.0 is better but they don't have the 7 in my area. Heck, I was lucky to get the 3.0.

Post Mon 20 Jul, 2009 7:13 am 

Your Maine Forum Forum Index -> Around The Water Cooler