FAQFAQ
   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
#1 In Identity Theft Protection

Your Maine Forum Forum Index -> Around The Water Cooler

Could I Ask a Question Please?
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Author    Thread
Haley
Mosquito

The what about weather is this. Weather is not an exact science. Therefore, Todd, you don't have to concern yourself a bit if you can't predict weather.

But, your other point about Astrology. Someone mentions Aquarius and you launch out on something that reminds me of how you predict weather. The Age of Aquarius is not about Astrology for Christ sake. The Age of Aquarius is about moving from one Astrological Sign, Pisces, to the sign of Aquarius. This has been going on for tens and millions of years.

You said: "Astrology is hokum - the Age of Aquarius was invented by people who have no life. They can't deal with their lives so they make up stuff to distract them from interaction with real people. The brotherhood of man is dependent on Christ, not his environmental creation."

People who have no life. Hum. You mean like Aristotle, who completely understood the precession of the Equonix..and more. Maybe Todd, you might consider getting back in touch with the REAL people and it could result in better forecasting?

PRAISE, PRAISE

Post Fri 21 Aug, 2009 8:37 am 
the friendly giant
From Away

well, Glenn, it'll be mostly sunny today with high temps in the 50s. very pleasant sleeping weather. slight chance of a snow squall or two in the Bar Harbor region, but most areas should see continued dry, sunny skies.

Paula June, how long have you been here, and how do you keep so young looking?

Post Fri 21 Aug, 2009 1:10 pm 
Haley
Mosquito

It is only us, Friendly Giant. Somehow something happened that people found another place like Face Book, and Meet Up and all those kind of message boards. This place used to rock from what I understand. You have been here a long time. You have seen it all.

Ever listen to 432 Hz Music?

Post Sat 22 Aug, 2009 6:02 am 
the friendly giant
From Away

Yes

Post Sat 22 Aug, 2009 7:31 am 
chortle
From Away

quote:
Originally posted by the friendly giant:
Yes

Dude your a wad among wads and a terd in the flower bed.

Haily you should get a new conservation partner

Post Sat 22 Aug, 2009 1:38 pm 
Haley
Mosquito

Welcome to the show, Choertle. We are missing Vermine Munster and of course Paula. Friendly Giant is actually playing a role like Bill O'Reilly. He is just play acting. He is actually a very friendly Giant with a big heart.

Have you ever seen Bill O'Reilly? He shouts people down on TV Fox News. He claims to be an Independent, but more often than not, Bill displays the temperament of a Right leaning Conservative who knows that their days are over. They are losing.

Now, Friendly Giant is only showing clearly how and why the Conservatives are on their final act in the show.

Friendly Giant could actually get an Emmy for his portrayal here.

Post Sun 23 Aug, 2009 12:27 pm 
the friendly giant
From Away

TODD: Chortle is mostly boring with a 90% chance of insanity. His mind is cloudy and there's only a slight possibility of a thought front passing through.

PAULA JUNE: You look hot today, Todd. Is that a new cumberbund?

HALEY: Where is Optimus Prime when you need him?

TODD: I think I have poop in my pants. Anybody?

PAULA JUNE: You smell real good to me, baby.

HALEY: What's poop? Oh, that brown stuff that comes out of my butt about once a month?!

TODD: My poop does not come out of your butt. Once something gets lodged in there, it's for keeps. Mostly sunny tomorrow with a chance of darkness after sunset.

Post Sun 23 Aug, 2009 6:50 pm 
Haley
Mosquito

You wee, Chortle, the last entry from Friend Giant shows clearly that FG is total genius.

By the way, Haley does not actually have any kind of bodily functions such as dropping a load of poop. Haley is a figment of ones imagination.

I suspect that Friendly Giant is actually the boss.

I have a new Switchword to introduce to Mainers. First, Good morning Mainers, welcome to the show.

The new Switchword today is NEUTRAL....Say this word aloud or to yourself when you get angry in traffic, or when you feel like you are getting out of alignment. Just say NEUTRAL. And there is no need to go either forward of reverse. Just stay in NEUTRAL. And then realign and then move forward.

No charge for this wisdom just stay tuned...

Post Mon 24 Aug, 2009 4:59 am 
chortle
From Away

what a schmo FG is. verman is a creep to but id' rather talk to him than FG. all terds smell the same
o yeah is verman gone for good? if FG was gone it would be for good in many ways. Very Happy

Post Mon 24 Aug, 2009 7:34 pm 
Haley
Mosquito

I see everyone as myself. This is not easy thing to accept, by the way. The reasoning behind this has to do with teachings like, I and the Father are One. In other words, all there is IS God or what ever title or name one chooses to call Formless Substance.

The illusion of course is that we are not One but separate and distinct from one another. All that is illusion and this world of matter, energy, space and time is illusion. It does not exist. Time certainly does not exist and there are parts of me, like FG, that would argue with me that time does exist, so I just accept it that I am so diverse and laughable since I come in so many different forms.

In other words, as I write here I am only writing to myself and it is myself that reads this stuff.

Thanks, Me

Post Tue 25 Aug, 2009 7:02 am 

Your Maine Forum Forum Index -> Around The Water Cooler