FAQFAQ
   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
#1 In Identity Theft Protection

Your Maine Forum Forum Index -> Around The Water Cooler

WVOM--George Hale

Author    Thread
Haley
Mosquito

WVOM--George Hale

This morning I sent an email to wvom@blueberrybroadcasting.com the purpose for doing this was to send blessings to George Hale. As you may know, George Hale has experienced some health issues of late. My email to George has to do with expressing Gratitude and appreciation for his excellence in broadcasing and to send Blessings of truth, joy, love to him.

Hopefully when he reads that email he will feel empowered and experience a sort of healing so he can return to the morning show.

I first met George when he did the morning show at WABI Radio when it was located in downtown Bangor when I applied for a job there. I think WVOM made a solid choice to engage George's services at WVOM. He helps to keep Ric Tyler focused and centered. Wink

Truth,love,joy to George Hale

Post Fri 15 May, 2009 5:08 am 
Haley
Mosquito

Update: Got an email back from Ric Tyler saying that the whole crew at WVOM echos the sentiment of the email I sent to George. A side note: Several weeks ago George went to Florida to see his Son and spent nearly three weeks. He came back. He looked good, and then his health when down hill.

I have heard of other people who went to Florida and when they got back to Maine they got sick. Perhaps Florida has something that is inimical to Mainers? I'm glad that Me and D stayed in Maine for the winter where we kept the inside temp around 60 during the day an turned off the heat at night. Right now we have the hot water heater shout off too. Mad

Post Sat 16 May, 2009 5:18 am 
battlefield_angel
From Away

Vitamin D runs rampant in Florida, and we need that vitamin in order to get and stay healthy. It isn't just for our bone density as it is for our entire body.
On both naturalnews.com and mercola.com you can read of the major importance of it.
I didn't realize the importance of it until I fractured my hip in April. Now I take 3 T of Carlesons Cod Liver Oil daily, plus I do a D3 & K2 vitamin pill daily. I like the Carlsons Cod because you can't taste the fish because they add a wee bit of lemon in it.
My bone density has come up to 70% from 25% in April.

Post Fri 10 Jul, 2009 8:21 am 
 View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Haley
Mosquito

Angel, what do you think about Boniva (sp) that is supposed to be very strong and they also have a generic brand that a person would take once a week instead of Boniva one takes once a month, but the pill cost a bout $100 per pill.

Post Sat 11 Jul, 2009 6:02 am 
SPIDER
Official Mainah

Cool Here's some interesting info concerning natural vitamin D. (sunlight)

Wink There's plenty of it where I live and it's free ...
__
'S'

------------

Vitamin D Myths, Facts and Statistics

Fifteen facts you probably never knew about vitamin D and sunlight exposure.

Compiled by Mike Adams,
based on an interview with
Dr. Michael Holick, author,
(The UV Advantage)

Vitamin D prevents osteoporosis, depression, prostate cancer, breast cancer, and even effects diabetes and obesity. Vitamin D is perhaps the single most underrated nutrient in the world of nutrition. That's probably because it's free: your body makes it when sunlight touches your skin. Drug companies can't sell you sunlight, so there's no promotion of its health benefits. Truth is, most people don't know the real story on vitamin D and health. So here's an overview taken from an interview between Mike Adams and Dr. Michael Holick.

1. Vitamin D is produced by your skin in response to exposure to ultraviolet radiation from natural sunlight.

2. The healing rays of natural sunlight (that generate vitamin D in your skin) cannot penetrate glass. So you don't generate vitamin D when sitting in your car or home.

Thirteen More Facts and Other Info

- COMPLACENCY -

Post Tue 14 Jul, 2009 1:43 pm 
battlefield_angel
From Away

Damn spider, you like what you learn from Mike too.. awesome!! That's where I learned about Vit D also. It's free too!!!!

Post Thu 16 Jul, 2009 11:50 pm 
 View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
PaulaJane
Moose

I watched a video about chemtrails the other day. If I was to believe what I saw, I would have to rethink the idea of sitting outside receiving my free Vit D. lol

Post Sat 18 Jul, 2009 7:57 pm 

Your Maine Forum Forum Index -> Around The Water Cooler