FAQFAQ
   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
#1 In Identity Theft Protection

Your Maine Forum Forum Index -> Introductions & Welcome Center

Re-Introduction To CHUCK

Author    Thread
Chuck
Official Mainah

Re-Introduction To CHUCK

Hello, My name is Chuck. I have just recently returned to Maine from a rather laborious time in amidwestern State. It's been 4 Months of in and out of Courts, and dealings with several Lawyers, two of which live as parasistes.

While away I came to VOM via a laptop and dial up service only to find that many of my favorite people no longer post here; like Auntie and the Religious person who wrote like a professional. Can't remember the name right now, but I did love to read that person.

I think one reason why people have left results from Censorship. I personally cannot see why any rational and reasonable person would want to Censor what people have to say. Jesus, this ain't Canada although we fly the Canadian Flag on Town Hall in Bangor. What does that tell you about the mindset in Bangor when they Fly the Canadian Flag as if it were the same as the USA Flag?

I have spent much of my time on a site called GodLike Productions...It's a terribly fast forum but they have so many people there that write about the Sky if Falling, the sky is falling. However, the good thing is that people literaly say what they like. One gets a real good pulse of how people really think rather than the tied up version one gets at this place.

So, I shall continue to come here and tie up my mind before I come and you won't really know the real me, but you will see a made up version just for the CENSORS sake!

Hello Auntie, please come back I miss you. I miss all the people who left except for one and he knows who he is. I hope he is gone forever! Ops...the real me slipped out for a second.

Post Thu 07 Jul, 2005 4:38 am 
Squawker
From Away

Hey Chuck, you might want to check the As Maine Goes forum -- maybe they went there. I just found this forum today, so thought I would check it out for a bit.

Post Fri 15 Jul, 2005 2:37 pm 
x
From Away

Nobody left the forum other then Chucks bed buddy... Auntie. Take a look back at some of the older messages posted by Auntie Republicrat and you'll find Chuck playing the role of yes-man. It was really simple minded to read and watch unfold. Auntie and Chuck both got a wild hair up their ass when Mainah and Hansol became mods. They both left and I can tell you that they have been banned from other forums and that's why Chuck is back giving his re-introduction.

Welcome to the site, Squawker!!

Post Fri 15 Jul, 2005 9:20 pm 

Your Maine Forum Forum Index -> Introductions & Welcome Center