FAQFAQ
   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
#1 In Identity Theft Protection

Your Maine Forum Forum Index -> Website Suggestions & Feedback

Psychic Medium Radio Talk Show

Should Maine have a Psychic Talk Show on the Radio?
Yes
40%
 40%  [ 2 ]
No
60%
 60%  [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 5

Author    Thread
WomanofHozho
Wanna-be Mainah

Psychic Medium Radio Talk Show

Why are there no radio talk shows that feature a Psychic Medium. I know that people all over Maine and elsewhere would love to call in and speak to a Medium. There are too many fakes out there that are telling lies and raking in the money because these fakes are good at reading body language. People that are calling in can not been seen and should only answer yes or no to questions asked by the Medium.
Why are there no Psychic talk shows? A daily broadcast that lets people call in and speak to a Psychic Medium? There are many fakes that claim to be Psychic, take advantage of people and makes it look bad for those that are genuine.

Post Thu 27 Jan, 2005 2:05 pm 
colbycoolage
Official Mainah

what's Sue Yarmey the fake woman on the radio. coarse only those country lovers in Portland get to hear her.

Post Thu 27 Jan, 2005 5:19 pm 
colbycoolage
Official Mainah

Hell next they will be giving me a radio show. People already say I have the face for it.

Post Thu 27 Jan, 2005 5:21 pm 
Evil Homer
Moose

Mediums are fake and take advantage of ignorant people. Kind of like the Democrats. Wink

Post Fri 28 Jan, 2005 8:47 am 
WomanofHozho
Wanna-be Mainah

Mediums are Fakes

Homer, I can understand where you are coming from but you are not correct in saying that all mediums are fakes. There is much more than the 5 senses that we use. How do animals know when a disaster is about to happen. They are more keenly observent of what is going on around them. They use all their senses while we humans use our abilities less and less. Not too long ago people could tell what time of day it was by just looking at the sky or just sensing the time. Now days people have to look at a clock. Being a Medium is not "out there" it is just allowing a persons senses and vibrations to understand the meanings of what we have lost through the years.

I invite you to come to our Church or any Spiritualist Church before you make such a broad statement that Mediums are fakes. I must agree with you though that most Mediums are fakes and are in it for the money. Personally, I have never charged anyone or any organization for a Message that I have passed on. In fact I may be the most scrutinizing person around when it comes to Mediums, Psychic's or any other form of clairvoince.

Why are there no Psychic talk shows? A daily broadcast that lets people call in and speak to a Psychic Medium? There are many fakes that claim to be Psychic, take advantage of people and makes it look bad for those that are genuine.

Post Fri 28 Jan, 2005 9:29 am 
colbycoolage
Official Mainah

Re: Mediums are Fakes

quote:
Originally posted by WomanofHozho:
Homer, I can understand where you are coming from but you are not correct in saying that all mediums are fakes. There is much more than the 5 senses that we use. How do animals know when a disaster is about to happen. They are more keenly observent of what is going on around them. They use all their senses while we humans use our abilities less and less. Not too long ago people could tell what time of day it was by just looking at the sky or just sensing the time. Now days people have to look at a clock. Being a Medium is not "out there" it is just allowing a persons senses and vibrations to understand the meanings of what we have lost through the years.

I invite you to come to our Church or any Spiritualist Church before you make such a broad statement that Mediums are fakes. I must agree with you though that most Mediums are fakes and are in it for the money. Personally, I have never charged anyone or any organization for a Message that I have passed on. In fact I may be the most scrutinizing person around when it comes to Mediums, Psychic's or any other form of clairvoince.

OHH lord I thought the movment died with Edith White you mean they're back...Next thing you know some Family of Love member will be outside SHAWS asking you "do you know jesus loves you. Buy a flower it goes to love"(boy there's some old haunting memorys).my fav of all time the coven of holyness(whitchcraft and christ and sex abuse under one roof...did they become preist in the catholic church???)THe moonies are still arround too, the knights templar and the knights of merlin.

NO offence to your spirutual beliffs darlin but there is a reason daniel wrote that he'ld be dead before things came to pass(#1 he would be stoned to death when they didn't come to pass).Profits have a tendancy to be vague and psyics have a tendance to be well too personal and generalised. That's why I like the hour with sue yarmey every day because I just laugh my head off at the drovel the people buy into.

Look what happened to SAUL when he contacted a medium. How about when the medium approched Peter,(and when you get into the appropha Simon the Sorcer broke his neck in the middle of an incantation)

O.K. I know some poster is going to go all corinthians upon me but at least there are rules for telling the true profits from the fakes.personally I'll stick in the old fash I TIm 2:12. But in the mean time like if you are psyic give me the winning lottery numbers for the March 2 draw.

Post Tue 01 Feb, 2005 1:23 am 
Evil Homer
Moose

F-A-K-E !

Post Tue 01 Feb, 2005 8:29 am 
colbycoolage
Official Mainah

Come on give her a chance to prove herself...

Post Wed 02 Feb, 2005 2:23 am 
Evil Homer
Moose

No. Fakey fakerson.

Post Wed 02 Feb, 2005 8:14 am 
colbycoolage
Official Mainah

SHe may acutaly get all six numbers... We'ld all be rich then we could spend real voice bucks

Post Wed 02 Feb, 2005 12:03 pm 
whynot
Official Mainah

That women is not a medium..she's an extra large if i ever seen one.

Post Thu 10 Feb, 2005 8:38 am 
Betsy
Wanna-be Mainah

Psychic Radio Show

Hello to all the New Englanders who gather here to chat and connect.

I am an American, now living in Toronto, and am a frequent guest on the Xzone-radio show, on the internet with Rob McConnell, there is never any cost to call in and it is free to listen on the internet.

God bless. Smile

Post Wed 16 Mar, 2005 3:18 pm 
 View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
colbycoolage
Official Mainah

quote:
Originally posted by colbycoolage:
Hell next they will be giving me a radio show. People already say I have the face for it.

I'm supprised I didn't get any varmits bitting into this remark... ohh well i suppose it was not in the cards... look i got a full house kings and pages

Post Wed 25 May, 2005 6:51 pm 
whynot
Official Mainah

quote:
quote:

Who could disagree with that?

Post Fri 27 May, 2005 6:52 pm 
colbycoolage
Official Mainah

I agree I should have my own radio show...

Post Fri 27 May, 2005 9:20 pm 

Your Maine Forum Forum Index -> Website Suggestions & Feedback