FAQFAQ
   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
#1 In Identity Theft Protection

Your Maine Forum Forum Index -> General Maine Discussions

Lewiston's (Lewanastan's) Most Wanted are Very Diverse!

Author    Thread
Leonard of Old Town
Official Mainah

Lewiston's (Lewanastan's) Most Wanted are Very Diverse!

Here are the mug shots of Lewanastan's (Lewiston's) Most Wanted.

http://www.lewistonpd.org/index2.html

Wow! Congratulations, Libs! Your plans for diversity are really working!

As they always say, 'Diversity is our Strength.' - so Lewanastan ought to be the strongest, richest city in Maine...but wait....parts of Lewanastan are a drug supermarket, and other parts looks like a Third World dump..

hmmm..... wait a minute... could there be something wrong the liberal theory? Could it just be that 'Unity is Strength?'

Could it just be that the Libs are trying to destroy America with diversity, just like they are trying to destroy young people by pushing promiscuity, drugs, homosexuality, and abortion in our public school?

Does anyone see a pattern here?

Lewanastan - the Detroit of Maine.

The last one out, turn out the lights!

Incidentally, one of South Portland's most wanted, Aman Taffere, also has his own FaceBook page.

Post Fri 15 May, 2009 12:47 pm 
Haley
Mosquito

That part of Maine doesn't seem like Maine to me. My Maine starts just a little West of Bangor and extends on out to New Brunswick, Canada and beyond. The people in the area of Maine, from Bangor to New Brunswick are more like the old ways of being like neighbors, etc.

Some fo the most beautiful food stores, like Shaw's, and Shop and Save we find in St. Stevens. And, St. Stevens, New Brunswick is only about 9000 people. Then, the best Marden's Store in Maine is in Calais, ME. Freeport has the next best one and the worst one is in Brewer. In short, I choose not to focus on Lewiston. I leave that to the master Liberal, Steven King. And I don't mean that sarcastically either. Cool

Post Sat 16 May, 2009 5:32 am 
Leonard of Old Town
Official Mainah

Haley, thanks!

Your post tells me a lot. I have thought of moving to Calais.

All true, very true....we have much more in common with the people of New Brunswick than we do with Detroit, L.A., or Chicago.

Also, there is something called "The Volvo Line" which starts in Freeport. Below that line, the population is quite liberal.

Post Sat 16 May, 2009 9:09 am 
Haley
Mosquito

You khow Lenoard, it appears as if we have this whole Maine Forum to ourselves. One would think that there's so much happening right now in Mane that people would like to get their point across. YOu know, I have never heard them talk about this place on WVOM. One would think that they would advertise this place just to get some feed back on the news.

Calais and most of Washington County is having their issues. Domtar has laid off over 300 workers and that hit Woodland (Bailyville) pretty hard and of course it has affected all of Washington County too. Washington County has beaten out every county in the nation as being the poorest County in all of America. Such a nice classification. Well, you know the old saying, the poor will inherit the earth. Right now that sounds funny. alien

Post Sat 16 May, 2009 2:28 pm 
Leonard of Old Town
Official Mainah

Well, before they had newspapers, each town had a big board in the middle of the town square, where various people could post the news.

This is the town square for us, I guess..

I am sure that WVOM knows of our existence.

If a story is worthwhile, like your story about Washington County being the poorest county in America, the word will get around.

But if we have the poorest county in America, what are we doing giving welfare to illegal aliens and people in Lewiston with four wives?

Post Sun 17 May, 2009 12:19 pm 
Haley
Mosquito

You make an excellent point, Leonard, regarding the funding of aliens coming into Maine. I dn't have a logical answer to that. I do recall that across from Key Bank in downtown Bangor, in the city park along side a run off of the Penobscot River there's a plaque, and and direction showing North, South, East and West. Don't remember the exact sayng but this Spaniard landed there, on that spot, back in the middle 1500's. Now, one would think that nearly 500 years later the people of Maine would get some earnest understanding about how to run a Sate. It's like those who call the shot are going in reverse instead of forward to a better life.

Post Sun 17 May, 2009 2:35 pm 
battlefield_angel
From Away

Okay you two.. I'm here now, so watch what you say around here. Laughing
How are the banks doing in your area? I'm in the sticks so I don't hear what's going on except the washington times, canadian press, etc...
People say that we should NOT have any of our money in any banks anymore. I guess because we will wake up one morning and find out that bo closed it down.
I wonder if credit unions can have the same thing happen to them.

As we drive around the area, I see a lot of small home based businesses are popping up. Picnic tables, statues, yard sales, food, etc.. It is good to see that we mainards can take care of ourselves. A good indication that we should shut the government down. Rolling Eyes

Post Thu 16 Jul, 2009 11:26 pm 
 View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
PaulaJane
Moose

Get real news..

So, does anyone have any particular Maine websites to check out the real news, and not what we get from the 'media'? I just read yesterday that Snowe and Collins accepted over 1 million bucks to stall the health bill. Yup, and they got the contributions from someone in the health care business... Your thoughts and opinions?

Post Sat 18 Jul, 2009 9:49 pm 
James1488
Wanna-be Mainah

Diversity will never flourish anywhere.
People think that Lewiston has conquered in Diversity, they are very wrong. There are plenty of racial people lurking in Lewiston/Auburn and maybe there just looking for a leader and one day that will happen and there goes that so called Diversity.

The summer of 2010, there will be no more Diversity anwhere in the southern part of Maine. Very Happy

Post Mon 14 Dec, 2009 9:30 pm 

Your Maine Forum Forum Index -> General Maine Discussions