FAQFAQ
   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
#1 In Identity Theft Protection

Your Maine Forum Forum Index -> Around The Water Cooler -> Health Corner

your health and government

Author    Thread
richard
Wanna-be Mainah

your health and government

have you ever wondered why health insurence and medical cost are so high . you dont have to look far. our government and big business are in bed with each other. big business lobbies congress with their financial power to get bills that favor them instead of the citizens. we an change this. contact me to learn how

Post Fri 13 Mar, 2009 4:49 pm 
SPIDER
Official Mainah

Cool Sounds interesting ...

Confused Why not give us a brief description of your plan, here,
so that folks don't have to give-up their e-address in order to find out?

Wink Just a thought I had ...

- COMPLACENCY -

Post Tue 17 Mar, 2009 12:03 pm 
richard
Wanna-be Mainah

changing government

i realize that people do not like to give their email to someone they dont know. there are many people or data gathering business that spend hours trying to get up to date email addresses and other personal information about individuals. i am not one of them. let me think on it . i fear if i was to put my plan in the open there would be certail elements within government who would take is as a threat to the government as we know it now. which is could very be preceived as. sites like this are monitoried by certail elements of government for that very reason. my plan would involve a program which would insure the removal of those political figures that do not work for their constituents but their own agenda. in the past several months we have seen proof of that. a government out of control and no idea what harm they are causing future generations. i know what the government can do to a person if they really thought a person was a threat. but couldnt legaly do anything. i will give one example of what the government is capable of. in 1962 a plan was developed to justify invading cuba, this plan included killing certain cubans living in the US, shhooting down an american airliner, flying near cuba, and isolated terrorist attaks in florida. this plan has been recently declassified i think but certain parts are still classified. so i am very wary about what i put on the internet. i held a top secret clearence for 20 years. i will think on it. i would never give or ddivulge and information of contact even at the risk of confinment. i realize thats not much comfort because you would still have to take my word on faith alone. my plan requires an a force of at least 1 million. this plan would use PEACEFUL means and not violence and i stress that point

Post Tue 17 Mar, 2009 5:04 pm 
SPIDER
Official Mainah

Sorry for the delay in getting back to you but I'm not
on this board very often and just noticed your reply.

You sure are paranoid!

Emails are no more secure than forums when it comes
down to guvmint eavesdropping. I'm sure you know that.

If your plan is a peaceful one then what are you worried about?

Perhaps you should private message me. and others,
instead of my having to give up my e-address?

Or you can find me at my small home forum and we can
discuss it there.
__
'S'

- COMPLACENCY -

Post Tue 14 Apr, 2009 4:35 pm 
PaulaJane
Moose

I would have to agree with Richard that we need to be very aware of saying anything about what is really happening in the USA today. I am ready myself to pack my bags and get out of the USA. On one video, it mentioned a town in Greece as being the safest place to live at the present time. Greece? Oh well... Travel? Real ID? Pass act (real id given a different name). Nah, I'll just bury myself in the ground as ashes. With the p@ss act or re@l id, it'll be accurate knowledge of where I am, if I'm breathing, what I'm buying, selling, etc..
Do you remember when this was just in the thought process? We were getting little tid bits about it. Ah, thoughts no longer.. it's a reality and it's closer than just around the corner.

Post Mon 20 Jul, 2009 12:04 am 

Your Maine Forum Forum Index -> Around The Water Cooler -> Health Corner