FAQFAQ
   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
#1 In Identity Theft Protection

Your Maine Forum Forum Index -> Around The Water Cooler

Had to CHANGE from VOM to NPR Radio

Author    Thread
Haley
Mosquito

Had to CHANGE from VOM to NPR Radio

Here's what happened. We listen to WVOM in the morning and I noticed that after I got through with the 8 AM to 9 AM slot that I started to feel bad. I thought it was me. Then, yesterday Ric Tyler said something to the effect that if you want to get upset turn in to the Monday show, which will be a repeat on the Gay Marriage stuff.

Well, I thought that I cannot go on getting upset with the way they run their radio station any longer so I turned over to NPR. I like the way NPR covers the news. It's so much better than the way FOX and WVOM deliver the news.

I think I'm done with WVOM. I hope I don't have an addiction to getting upset. You know some people like to feel bad all the time. I believe in this: Nothing matters more to me than that I feel good.

Blessings to all...

Post Sat 23 May, 2009 5:13 am 
vermin munster
From Away

I had to change, too!

Just yesterday I had to change from my winter underwear to my summer underwear. It was just time to do it - that's all.

Post Sun 24 May, 2009 3:28 pm 
vermin munster
From Away

I had to change, too!

Just yesterday I had to change from my winter underwear to my summer underwear. It was just time to do it - that's all.

Post Sun 24 May, 2009 3:28 pm 
vermin munster
From Away

I had to change, too!

Post Sun 24 May, 2009 3:41 pm 
PaulaJane
Moose

Gosh vermin, what was that that you just did yesterday? Laughing

Post Tue 26 May, 2009 9:05 pm 
Haley
Mosquito

Thank you for you response. Even your smelly underware is better than being all alone on this forum all the time. Do you get your underware at Walmart? Sam Walton has so many confortable styles and sizes.

In fact, Walmart underware actually looks like shorts so you can actually wear them outside without waring anything else. I was out in the back yard just yesterday wearing only my shorts from Walmart.

Post Mon 22 Jun, 2009 4:55 am 
Haley
Mosquito

I think I am going to talk to myself again. Well, Haley, what about NPR? How do you like it so far?

I like it but I found a really, really nice radio station on the Internet. It is called Hayhouse Radio. They broadcast all kinds of advanced stuff like spiritual things from people like Abtaham-Hicks and they talk about real things affect real people. They actually help people.

So do you still listen to NPR?

Oh Yes. NPR does an excellent job. I like to listen to the Maine news each day, but I also like to get on line and watch Obama on CSPAN. At least I don't have to put up with Sean Hannity, Rush Limbaugh, Glenn Beck, and that obsenity guy in Boston, Howie Carr.

If I want to know about the Boston Globe I just sign on to that Drudge guy. He is such an ass too.

Post Mon 22 Jun, 2009 5:02 am 
Haley
Mosquito

You might say: Haley, why do you think that Drudge is such an ass too? And I would say that because Drudge makes up misleading headlines just to get you to click on the link so you can see a commercial.

Drudge is such a personal disappointment with his in bed with Limbaugh, Hannity, Mark Levine, and that popous ass Dick and I can not at the moment remember his last name, but he appears at the bottom of the page on Drudge report. Dick is always blasting the Clintons.

I love talking to myself.

Post Mon 22 Jun, 2009 5:06 am 
Haley
Mosquito

I havae discovered a new place on the Internet to listen to radio. It is called Hayhouse Radio owned by Louise Hay who runs a publishing company too.

They have all kinds of spiritual awakening programs and help programs. Yes, it is mostlly women who they program to or at least it sounds that way.

If only I could be in radio and do what I want to do I would make a difference. Only one thing though. Do not tell me that I cannot talk about this or that. The only thing you ought to tell me is to not put the stations license witht he FCC in harms way. Other than that I ought to have free wheeling programing.

Post Tue 23 Jun, 2009 5:47 am 

Your Maine Forum Forum Index -> Around The Water Cooler