FAQFAQ
   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
#1 In Identity Theft Protection

Your Maine Forum Forum Index -> The Marketplace - FREE Classifieds

Vehicle needed

Author    Thread
PaulaJane
Moose

Vehicle needed

I am looking for a not expensive used car that runs.

I am in the process of cleaning up all loans, credit card bills, etc. With that comes cheap cars that I can pay cash for.

The way I figure it, whether it is right or wrong... If I pay $500.00 for a used car, I would expect to be able to drive it for at least 5 to 6 months. Bringing the cost of the car to equal about $100.00 a month.

Well, I cannot drive anymore, but I do have a spouse to drive for me. Anyway, I need a car. Do you have one or know of one that is not too far away? I live in the Montville area. (near Belfast, Liberty, Thorndike)

Hmm, I didn't think of this one, but I guess you would have to leave me a PM correct? duh..just being my blonde self here... I am so glad that you all understand me so well. haha

Oh, and plus on the vehicle would be - low gas mileage, compact or mid size, inspect-able, etc. Compact or 4 cyl would be best.

Thanks,

Post Sun 09 Sep, 2007 1:25 pm 
PaulaJane
Moose

We got us a brand spanking new 1991 Saab 900 with only 184,000 miles on it. Runs smooth, quiet and should be good on gas. The mechanic said it should last us 9 years!

On figuring on my cost of a vehicle as equally $100.00 a month, I hope to see it last us 15 months.. and 1 month to cover the registration for $112.00 Sheesh..is that ridiculous or what?

Post Fri 14 Sep, 2007 9:57 pm 

Your Maine Forum Forum Index -> The Marketplace - FREE Classifieds