FAQFAQ
   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
#1 In Identity Theft Protection

Your Maine Forum Forum Index -> Introductions & Welcome Center

Howdy

Author    Thread
Crit Van Tuyl
Lobstah

Howdy

Sorry this is so late.

I am 40 and live in California. I have some friends in Maine and will visit before long. I also have business dealings with a certain Maine gubernatorial candidate. I found this community when I was looking to see what sites were out there for Maine.

I am very active and run a business, a home based business and have several websites. I also sell RV's. I am a father of 3 and am divorced. My oldest is 18 and he goes to college in Alaska. My second son lives with me and he is 16. My daughter is 4 and a half and is the light of my life. Pictures are on my website. http://critster.com

I play tennis and mountain bike. I like to RV and spend time at the Colorado river and the lakes. I am glad I found this forum.

Post Mon 06 Feb, 2006 11:12 pm 
 View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger ICQ Number
Oooh - Piece of Candy
From Away

Well I would like to welcome you Crit... I certainly hope that you enjoy the enlightening conversations on this forum.

I know that I have found everyone on here very informative & entertaining & some well... beating a dead horse

By the way... thanks Founder... I love the new smilies thumleft

Post Mon 06 Feb, 2006 11:53 pm 

Your Maine Forum Forum Index -> Introductions & Welcome Center