FAQFAQ
   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
#1 In Identity Theft Protection

Your Maine Forum Forum Index -> Introductions & Welcome Center

Little about me

Author    Thread
Winter
Wanna-be Mainah

Little about me

Iím sorry, I havenít introduced myself. This is all new too me Internet and CP. This CP has life of itís own. It has been fun. "Thank you son"
About me; Iím old snowbird, born in Maine live all my life. I fish to retirement. Iím opinionated, but not the sharpest blade in woodshed. Iíve have fun.
Controversy over Mainer and outerstater over the years.
In My Opinion, to Be Mainer doesnít matter where you born or lived. Maine is from the heart. If you got Maine in heart ,YOU ARE MAINER.
Thatís my opinion, snowbird out.
Thank you letting me post, Thank you nice people in cyperspace.
Thought, how do you put those little picture on, looks like fun?

Post Thu 29 Sep, 2005 10:02 am 
Stewie_Griffin
Wanna-be Mainah

welcome to our new friend!

Thank you, Winter, for joining us! As far as the little pictures go, I find gluing them directly to the monitor works best for me. I tried scotch tape, but in the humid summer weather they kept falling off the screen.
Please tell us more about yourself. What did you do for a living before you retired to fishing? Hope you have fun with us.

Post Sat 01 Oct, 2005 11:44 pm 
Winter
Wanna-be Mainah

Re: welcome to our new friend!

quote:
Originally posted by Stewie_Griffin:
Thank you, Winter, for joining us! As far as the little pictures go, I find gluing them directly to the monitor works best for me. I tried scotch tape, but in the humid summer weather they kept falling off the screen.
Please tell us more about yourself. What did you do for a living before you retired to fishing?
Hope you have fun with us.

LOL I try gluing on Monitor, My grandchildren were walking by and ran to Grammy. Grumpy at it again! LOL My son gave me his CP about 6 months ago. Iíve learnt a lot. "Internet Jargon for one" Iím having a blast with it.
VOM. We really enjoy, I read every word, got Laugh, little mad, little sad, , learnt a lot. When hits my fancy I will post.
VOM is mirror of New Maine. Old Maine is gone. Old timers now having hard time, I see it, in their eyes from my dear old friends. Iím very luck, Iíve grandest kids and kindest Grandchildren they keep us young.
Before retirement? Did little everything, made little money. Put it in right places. We had money to retire early. My lovely wife and I traveled around USA for 5 years. We are both snowbirds we love Maine here we are.
Plus, majority people coming to Maine decent, hard work, family orient people. We have few junkyard dogs, few but far between. We have few Maine breed JYD so itís even. So now all we want to do is enjoy Kids, Grandchildren, drop a line in water and go down to store in morning have coffee chew the fat. Read VOM!

Post Sun 02 Oct, 2005 6:23 am 
Essyllt
Official Mainah

I feel ashamed for not writing more sensible stuff now...something worth reading.

For future reference...I think you might mean PC. You wouldn't by any chance be one of my parents would you? That's exactly what they would say.

Post Sun 02 Oct, 2005 7:32 am 
Chuck
Official Mainah

WInter,

This is my first time to vist the Welcome Center. And, I'd like to take this first time to welcome you to VOM. By the way, I so much appreciate what you said what makes a Mainer. I have thought about that, but have never put it into words like you did.

Hope you enjoy yourself here. And if you see any threads that I have started I would be grateful if yuou would put in your Opinions.

Have a good time,

Chuck Smile

Post Thu 06 Oct, 2005 4:21 pm 
Stewie_Griffin
Wanna-be Mainah

you are blessed

Winter, it sounds like you have a wonderful family! Smile Maybe someday we'll all join you for coffee.

Post Sat 15 Oct, 2005 9:02 pm 

Your Maine Forum Forum Index -> Introductions & Welcome Center